Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apparently I'm Brilliant Whilst High

Who'dve thunk it, right?
I don't remeber wat brilliance I was experiencing while sitting in the car with my dad for the two hours it took to get back to Waterloo, I just know that I was absolutely fascinated by the thoughts running through my head. Andd, apparently, my parents are living with some deep dark secret. My dad said that when I'm older he'll tell me about the secret. He was really weird about it though, like, I can't even explain it.
Yeah, I'd gone home for the weekend, saw Cirque de Soliel, went paintballing and saw the truly entertaining film, Easy A. I had a blast and a half. Then, half an hour before I had to leave, I figured I had enough time to get high. I was terribly mistaken.
I wish I could remember what it was I was thinking at in the car.
I swear it was fascinating.
Anywho, I can think of nothing but what I wish I could remember.
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment