Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Too Close To Passing Out To Have Sex With You Right Now

There is so much I need to write about right now, but I just feel to worn out to talk about it. For now I'll give a brief summary until I find the strength to go into serious detail.
Starting from friday the 5th:
Friday night- concert, went to band's house to chill, Ginger slept over.
Saturday night- Aunt's wedding/gathering thing. Left that at 9ish, and went to friend's party after convincing cousin to drive me. Got wasted, wanted to sleep with a guy but had to deal with a previous jealous hookup who happens to have a.. crush.. on me. Slept over at friends house.
Sunday morning- Everyday is saturday night, but I can't wait for sunday morning.. Lol, I love that song. But yeah, sunday morning, woke up after about 2 hours of sleep and started cleaning the house a bit with the rest of the clean up crew. Jacket reeked of what I think to be weed, not sure though. Either way, it wasn't a big deal, I thought I got rid of the smell a bit. Sunday night- Family did a birthday thing for my mom, my mom was really happy because I wrote her a note in the book I got for her.
Sunday 1AM- Cousin and I get in a huge fight because I mentioned to him that I had a drag of weed at the party on saturday night. He's really against weed because he was fairly addicted when he was in HS. He then threatened to tell my parents, or the cops. Point is, we got in a fight.
Today- After school, dad calls, wants to talk to me. Turns out, he suspects me of smoking weed. Wants to do a drug test. I get mad, but bluff and say "Let's do it" before storming out and hiding. He gets pissed, tells my mom, and there is a huge fight when I get home. I fixed things with my cousin a bit, and then used the pity card on my parents and pretty much convinced them that I've done nothing wrong.

I love how I wasn't going to go into detail, but the summary's get progressively longer each time period. Whatever, that's it for now. I'll talk more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment