Sunday, March 7, 2010

Out, Vile Jelly!

I'm really not in the mood to write, I just wanted to have a post for the month of march.
While I'm at it, I might as well inform you of the fact that I recently got my latest piercings; my second ear piercings. Also, Alice in Wonderland, the crazy Tim Burton movie just came out last week, and guess what?
I didn't get to see it yet. I don't even get to see it with the biffles because my parents are still bitchy and irksome. Thus, I get to instead see the movie I waited about two years for with my aunt. Yes, my aunt, as in my mothers sister.
I dislike this situation IMMENSELY.

Bahaha, one more thing, remember that older guy that liked me? The one I hooked up with when I was really wasted? Who got jealous because I was hooking up with another guy?
Yeah, well.. he's decided that I've just got too much drama surrounding me. He's completely given up on me and I believe he's begun hitting on my ginger.

I lied, theres one more thing I'd like to write of before leaving here.
Then again, I'm just really not into it right now. I can't be bothered to look at all my problems right now. So I'll just leave all this as is, and maybe next time I'll write all about the school Coffehouse, and the fight between my best friend and her boyfriend, and the even huger fight between me and my parents, and I might even mention the crush I think I may have on this boy at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment