Monday, October 31, 2011

I Feel Like I'm Surrounded By Idiots

So last night, just for chills, blondie and dino (dinosaur girl- other housemate who needs a nickname) started drinking and we thought it'd be fun to play beer pong. I didn't feel like drinking so I smoked a bowl instead. At some point in time, the two girls got really drunk and started acting like fucking idiots, blondie even going so far as to brandish a knife and slam the freezer door into G's head. The brit got scared and left early, not wanting to deal with them because they were being stupid and shoving shit under his door. Then they started dragging each other up the stairs, pouring their drinks on each other, and just being over all stupid. Now, the asian ottawaian has been involved in the matter in that I spoke to her this morning, and apparently blondie's been bitching about me to her as well. Why is blondie bitching? Because I confronted her this morning. Because I went up to her and said "You scared the shit out of me last night." She didn't even have the decency to care. Instead typing into her phone the entire time I was talking to her. Really? Are we being children about this? Cause that's really all I'm getting from this. Usually it's only little kids you need to keep knives from, and tell them not to fool around on the stairs. And then the ottawaian tells me that she doesn't want to be a part of it- she understands why I'm upset, but thinks I'm overreacting and that I shouldn't stop blondie from further drinking. She even tells me that she talked to blondie and said that "It really wasn't necessary for you to play with a knife."

FOR FUCKING SERIOUS????

"It wasn't necessary for you to play around with a knife." Oh good lord, I can't even begin to explain how infuriated I am right now. DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS? THIS BITCH CAN'T CONTROL HERSELF WHEN SHE'S DRUNK AND WE'RE HAVING A FUCKING PARTY THIS WEEKEND WHERE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE- ALL OF WHOM WILL BE INTOXICATED. ARE WE HONESTLY SUGGESTING THAT IT WOULD BE WISE TO PERMIT THIS CRACKHEAD TO DRINK WITH OTHER PEOPLE, THUS ENDANGERING OUR GUESTS? IF THE BITCH WANTS TO DRINK, SHE CAN LEARN TO FUCKING CONTROL HERSELF AND NOT THREATEN PEOPLE'S LIVES. NOT TO MENTION, SHE CAN'T EVEN ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE WAS FUCKING HAMMERED LAST NIGHT. SHE KEEPS SAYING "I WASN'T EVEN THAT DRUNK."

I asked you, as a friend, if it bothered you that I was scared shitless last night, and you gave me the most contempt filled, sarcastic apology you could possibly muster. Is this the friendship I missed? I was upset that I had lost your friendship to your boyfriend, and was trying to spend as much time hanging out with you and talking with you and stuff as possible. And you can't muster up the empathy to talk to me?
I genuinely wanted to cry after the way you talked to- or rather, ignored- me this morning. I wanted to get all this out in the open. But then I get the cold shoulder from you, outright denial, and pure childish immaturity. Only to then get the text from the asian ottawaian to push me over the edge. So this was my last option. Writing what I needed to say to you here, where you will most likely read it, if you still care enough about me to check up on me thus.

You don't have to forgive me for this, I'm not planning on apologizing for it just yet anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment