Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Every Now and Then I Fall Apart

The last post wasn't directed to you, if that's what you were thinking, I DO follow a number of 'em :)
By the way, I can't believe how bad it is, I though it was just a small thing, I hope you get better soon <3

I miss my floor, my friends, my life. Plus, I miss being able to talk to someone about something the minute after it happens, I can't do that while I'm home, cause ginger is in NY right now, and Toto doesn't really know how to relate to this sort of thing. I want to tell you what it is I'm talking about when I say "this sort of thing" but I'm still scared that my parents can read what I right, and it makes me nervous. BUT I WANT TO VENT ABOUT IT. I reeeeaaalllyyy want to go see my shrink again :( Haha, it's funny how I want her so badly now after resenting being forced to see her at first.

Basically, the number is 14 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment