Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Guess I'm Talking About Lovee

It was time for a face lift. Fact of the matter is, I don't feel like constant darkness. I've been happier of late, and I want to embrace that. It's nice not feeling super depressed all the time. Not saying I was super depressed all the time or nothing, but you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't. God know's I don't know what I mean. Like that. Did that even make sense? Oh gosh, I've been away from university too long, my late night tolerance has diminished. It's only 2 and I've lost all coherence.
Anywho, I was going on about this face lift business. I just felt like it was time for a change. I'm working on changing myself as well. Gonna loose weight and start dressing better (and less slobbily) and try to make an effort in life. Kay, maybe not that last bit, I don't take kindly to effort. But you get my drift. Geez, I don't know why I insist on suggesting that the reader always understand my trains of thought. Haha, trains. Oh. Dear. Maybe I should leave this post for later.
No.
Less procrastinating this year. I am determined. Actually, I don't have much to write, to be honest. I feel like I've changed a lot. Not recently, per say, just overall. Through the course of my life. I have evolved into a whole new person. Or, as I have often said "into myself".
You know something weird? I was randomly trying to remember the blog address for one of my exes. But I can't remember it and it's driving me insane. I don't think he uses it anymore anyways, I'm pretty sure it was solely created for when we were dating. Not to document our relationship, per say, just, I think he started the blog cause he liked that I had one. Dunno.
Speaking of exes, I'm kinda sad that I've grown so far apart from all of them. I mean, I used to think I was good at maintaining friendships, but now that I think about it, I'm not really friends with any of them anymore. And it's not just the exes either. I've lost a number of friendships. Like, my high school "friends". I don't know why I put that in quotations. No, I do know why. Cause we weren't really friends, I guess. Considering I had said I wouldn't be super depressing anymore, this is fairly depressing. Hrmm. Guess that's something I should work on.
Meh. Time for sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment