Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just A Stranger On A Bus

"I don't know why you took it so seriously, it was just a joke."
No, it wasn't.
Or even if it was, I'm tired of it. All jokes get old eventually, and this is one of them. "Make me a sammich"? "Can you girls come clean up our place sometimes? Like once a week?" All your stupid sexist jokes are really getting on my nerves, and I'm getting tired of hearing them. The worst part is that you only make them at me, because you know I'm in a women's studies course. I mean, how uncalled for is that?
Ugh.
Just.
Ugh.
And then laughing at me for getting MAD?!?!
ANDD afterwards, you insensitive son of a bitch, you come out for a fucking smoke with me and write "M+S=(HEART)" in the snow?
FUCK OFFFF.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE.
You can't just ignore me, and then be the first to compliment my new haircut, or laugh at me and then turn around and talk about flirting. I GIVE UP.

3 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys. Thankfully, it gets better with age, they really do grow up a little. At least enough to learn that when they say mean things they don't get into our pants. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you think it'll meet your fancy, you should look me up on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find you :(
    There is no Virginia Collinwood :S

    ReplyDelete