Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This Is A Great Joke

Leave me alone, I'm not keeping this up, but my blog is my space, I'm not going to stop posting my thoughts on here in fear of you retaliating. I don't care, I get it, you have a mood disorder, fine, that's great. I apologize for having cared about you. My mistake, now leave me the fuck alone.

I wasn't gonna reply to him, and I didn't mean for that to be a reply either, but I'm tired, and I don't want to deal with this anymore. I don't think I actually explained the problem yet, did I?
Uhm, hmm. Kay, this is the end of the conversation we had before all this happened. I skipped to the part where he said he thought our relationship was a joke. "He" being the most recent ex.

He says:

I just feel like our whole relationship was a joke

I say:

gee, thanks

really, thank you

He says:

well come on

I say:

I'm glad it was a joke to you

He says:

look at how you've been acting since you've got to waterloo

how am I supposed to feel

I say:

how I've been acting?

He says:

you know what I mean

I say:

no, I don't know what you mean

He says:

so when are you expecting? :)

I say:

fuck you

He says:

you had your chance

I say:

you think it was a joke because I never slept with you?

He says:

no

but that you've slept with everyone BUT me

I say:

then what does it have to do with anytihng?

He says:

^

I say:

I've never had sex with a boyfriend

they were always too important to me

He says:

yeah, usually it's supposed to go that way

I say:

sex was never important

He says:

yeah

I've noticed

fuck me

I say:

good for you

He says:

it's why polygamy is popular these days

and divorce rates are higher than ever before

I say:

no, you idiot, if you're gonna read my blog, at least do it right

He says:

people don't give a fuck about themselves

like myself

goodnight


After this conversation, he abruptly signed out in order to prevent me from saying anything else. So, naturally I got mad/angry/sad/frustrated (the "bad" emotions that people feel- in his response note, he told me how he's jealous of people for feeling emotions, even the "bad" ones) and posted on here. Seeing this, because he apparently still needs to know my thoughts and actions, he replied to what I wrote by posting a note on facebook. Really? I mean, honestly? All it really was was him ranting about how he's got a mood disorder (yes, we've got it, you've drilled it into us all- you are no longer human, you've have practically turned into "a thing". All anyone sees when they look at you is a "mood disorder") and how he wants me to live my life to it's fullest, appreciate all I have, and "stop acting like I know him", the entire time pretending to know me. Pretending to understand what my life has been like. Pretending to know me. Granted, this is not to say that my life has been hard, I know that. I know I've been given an easy life. I know I made things difficult with my parents, but these are my issues. How can he say that I don't appreciate what I have? How can he say that he wants me to live my life to the fullest when all he's been doing is knock me down?
Ugh. No, I'm done with this.
Just, leave me alone?

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment