Saturday, December 11, 2010

But Baby It's Cold Outside

Ok, so this is really hard for me, because I'm not a particularly confident person. But I need to tell you this before I screw up again. Basically, I have feelings for you, and I want to know how you feel about me. I need to tell you because last time, when I didn't tell the guy, I ended up hating myself and, eventually, him. I don't want this to happen again, but I feel like if I tell you, it may make things awkward between us. Not to mention, I'm practically positive your roommate has a thing for me. I wouldn't want to ruin your friendship with him over this, but I can't help it. I don't like him in that way, but I feel like I do, for you. Thing is, I don't have the balls to tell you this in person, and yes, I do know that you are unaware of the existence of this blog. I'm sure I'll eventually find the courage to send you this in an e-mail, or Facebook message or something eventually, but I don't want to wait that long. Basically, I'm hoping you'll figure all this out on your own and save me the trouble of having to explain it to you, but either way, I'm determined that you shall know.

No comments:

Post a Comment