Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thoughts of Obscurity (Obscure Thoughts?)

"It's easy to talk about yourself, to express your innermost feelings on paper with words, what great poets write of goes further then the self. They focus on the bigger pictures and tackle such situations through beautiful words".

I scribbled this in my notebook during an English lecture that bothered me a little bit. It wasn't so much the lecture itself that bothered me as it was this fact. The fact that "Real poets focus on the bigger picture." Don't get me wrong, I never considered myself a "real poet" but I did think I could write (a little bit) and enjoyed this fact. Now that I look at it, it's beyond petty and I genuinley dislike this.
I suppose, I know, I have considered this before, and yet nothing had come from this realization. I highly doubt anything will come of this either, but it makes me feel better venting about what I dislike of myself.

URGGGGG.
Kay, done.
BACK TO STUDYING FOR MIDTERMS (OH MA GAWDD).
Lawl, studiosity for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment