Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Wish My Name Was Tall Cause Then I Could Call Myself Irony

Bum bum be dum Bum bum be Dum bum.

Crap.
I really hate that song.

Anywho... I GOT MY BELLY BUTTON PIERCED!!
But my parents don't know.. so shhhh.
I was so proud of myself. I'm really scared of needles but I didn't cry or do anything when I was getting the piercing. I simply didn't look at the needle or the piercing process at all. Just the final product.. the metal rod sticking through my skin at the end.

Moving on, I might be going to prom this year.. I'm in grade 11, but most of my friends are 12ers, so we really wanna do prom together.. I just need to convince my parents to let me go. yay.
The only other problem is who I'm going with. At first, I was positive no one was going to actually ask me to go, so I told one of my guy friends that we would go as friends. Now, this other guy in our group seems to actually want to ask me, but doesn't want to cause he doesn't want to steal his friend's "date". Which I'm not. Granted, I'm not 100% sure the other guy even wants to ask me.. just a guess, from the way he acts around me.

Fuck.

Oh, and, it was really lame today. It was 4,20 today, so just about EVERYONE got high, except me. Cause no one wants to offer me any because they know for sure that I would never smoke. Shiesh. I wish they could just figure me out already, it's not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment