Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where The Hell am I From?

I was going through my notebook today and I found all these little things I had written and I found some really great ones that I totally loved. Thought I would post them up here before I lost them again.



Dorothy got home just by tapping her heels. I'm stuck, with no heels to tap and no wand to wave. The worst part is that I'm already home. I bet Rosaline regretted having snubbed Romeo so early on. Who would have thought that he would be immortalized at the end of his story? What if Snow White bit the poison apple on purpose? she was probably trying to end her miserable life, only to have Prince Charming screw that up with his bold kiss.

If I was given just one chance, I'd buy romance because romance refuses to come and play. I'm all alone in this sandbox we call life. The toy trucks dumping sand on my shoes while the parents sit on their benches, comparing their children. "Mine plays chess, professionally." "Yeah, well mine is going to Germany to study art." I'm willing to bet those kids had no intention of being the next Picaso when they finger painted your portrait on the wall. And yet, that's life. You learn to deal with it. Whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment