Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You Say We're Both Little People and You Like it Thay Way

*Sigh*

Yes, I am happy. Content. And at peace.

For now anyways.

I don't think I've written about my.. friend.. yet.

See, I currently have a "relationship" with this guy who I think I'm in love with but can't tell that I'm in love with because it will end the thing we have together. So this "relationship" is purely physical. Simply put, he's my fuckbuddy. Or friend with benefits. We hardly get to see each other because he lives about a half hour away. Which is very lame. I'm happy cause this long weekend started off with a get together with him. In his car. In a deserted parking lot. In the middle of the night. For more than a half hour. It was incredible. And the best part? Afterwards, when we were both done and just sitting there practically naked, we cuddled. We just sat and cuddled and I was happy.

The rest of the weekend wasn't as great, but I had a lot of fun last night with my two best friends over for one of their birthdays. She turned 17 and we spent the night eating junkfood, talking, watching movies, listening to music and googleing everything that came to mind. I got next to no sleep (cause we went to bed at 5ish and I woke up at... 8?) and that was the end of that. I spent the rest of the day trying to convince myself how important it is to actually do the major essay I have due this week and failing miserably at the convincing part. So I'm dead tired and dying to sleep but not sleeping cause I haven't started the homework I have due tomorrow. After a four day weekend. CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment