Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Yeah.. Aristotle is Dead!

Jeezuz Fucking Christ.
I hate my mom. I am loving this guy I met. And I'm dealing with school.
They seem like fairly common statements.
A) My mom. A pain in the ass. A bitch. A fucking ass wipe. And a lot meaner things that only make sense when I say them in my head.
B)The guy. Adorable. A gentleman. A prude. A non-drinker/smoker. And totally making me fall head over heels.
..That's never made sense to me.. how do you fall head over heels? How does falling head over heels prove you like someone? Curious, no?
C)School. I'm passing. My teachers are.. mainly hating me. But I'm passing. With fairly good marks too.. nothing below 80.. woot. Granted, I have a crazy easy semester. But thats not the point.

Moving on, I just realized that I don't write as much as I thought I did. I thought writing was one of my hobbies. I thought I loved to write. If all that's true.. then how come I'm struggling so much to write a single short story for writer's craft?
Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment