Monday, April 6, 2009

My Reflection in the Glass

...Funny that it's only clear when someone walks behind it.

Yeah, I know.. talk about cliche thoughts, but it's true.

No matter what you tell yourself, you always seem to be defined by what other people see. I want to try to explain the way I think right now, but it's next to impossible to put the reasoning to one's thoughts into words.

For starters, I try to be unique. Rather, I don't try, I just sometimes think that I am. Then, I think to myself, how unique can you be when you know that it is very likely that a bundle of other people have thought the exact same thought as you? Or have said the exact same words?

It just bothers me to think that I'm not even the only one to notice that I'm not the only one thinking certain thoughts.
Yeah.
Uhmm.. anywho, I've started to question my sexuality.
It's kinda a pain in the ass. I was hanging out with one of my best girlfriends a little while ago and me and her are really comfortable around each other. So I was sitting on her lap and she was telling me about something and all I was thinking about was how I really wanted to try making out with her.
I have nothing against homosexuality, but I was very happy thinking only about how hot guys looked. It was a comfortable, simple lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment