Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anyone Up For Some Cult?

I'm slightly considered that my roommate may be part of some cult, or that she may be some religious extremist. She's on the phone with her.. friend? (not sure who it is) and is currently saying something about a land mine being planted somewhere, and how she has to put herself in the middle of the game. Apparently theres some big scandal or something between her and this church, and her mum is all "emotionally disturbed", and keeps mentioning the dignity of her family, and that of the church, and I have no idea what is going on. She wants to know the truth, and needs to be on the side of God and Truth.

I'm not even exaggerating, these words are coming out of her mouth as a type them.

Honest, I don't want to insult her, or mock her or anything, but I'm genuinely concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment