Tuesday, February 15, 2011

At Least Out Loud

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's been a whole week, or so, and I haven't written. I don't know, I mean, stuffs been going on, I just don't have the heart, or the patience to write it all down. That's not to say it's all bad, it's just, nothing really exciting, I suppose. Nothing worth mentioning. Much like the majority of my previous blogs, random nonsense about this drama and that.

Just, living.

I wrote a midterm today, philosophy. I finished a half hour early. I'm hoping I did well, but we'll see, I guess.

I just used the word "I" 5 times in that sentence. Displeased.

Anywho, I've totally forgotten what I was going to ramble about. Uhm, I'm talking with one of my new friends, who I've yet to give a nickname to, but it's the guy I met when I hacked gingers account. We might get to see each other for the first time next week, cause that's when reading week starts and we all get time to chill (and study).

Other than that, my cousin is as big a creep as ever. No, not the stupid cousin who's screwing with her parents, no, this one's been a creep since I first met him. The one who'd convince me that he just wanted to give me a foot massage each time I was at his house, who convinced me not to tell the parents about it, who still talks to me about his foot fetish, and how he likes my feet, and how his girlfriend's feet just won't do it for him, who will inform me of his masturbation habits while asking about my sex/love life. Yeah, that one. Well, he too wants to see me when I visit over the break. Honestly, I'm kinda scared to hang out with him. I mean, sure, I'm stronger and smarter than when the whole secret foot thing was going on, but I just don't know how I'm supposed to deal with him.


Kay, I got bored of writing this post like, two hours ago. Literally.
I'm just gonna stop.
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment