Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Top Ten Suicide Destination Sites

Suicide may be a "permanent solution to a temporary situation", but sometimes it feels like the only situation. No, I'm not thinking about it again, but it does bug me when people think they understand something like that. It's not a cry for attention, it 's not completely stupid, unfortunately, it's sometimes a persons last desperate attempt at normalcy or reality, or whatever it is that person needs.

Anywho.
Ginger visited this weekend. We went to the masquerave, which I wasn't drunk enough to thoroughly enjoy, and which was kinda a huge blow to my already non-existent self esteem. However I'm not really in the mood to relive that. So I'll talk about the rest of the weekend.
Uhm, right, we went to the masquerave, got split up from our huge group, and headed back to res at 2ish. When we (ginger and myself) got back, we decided to watch Hercules while slowly falling asleep in my bed. Unfortunately, we were totally passed out by the time Hercules finished rescuing Meg for the first time. Meh. On saturday, we decided that it'd be cool for us to go to Guelph for a night too. So we quickly bought tickets and made it to Guelph by 7ish. Had dinner and went out to party. We had no alcohomahals, so we got high instead and went to these random party things at her friends' places. Twas fun enough. Plus, I made it back home without much drama or difficulty, and bought these really awesome earrings on our way to the bus stop. We were walking towards the bus stop and walked into this awesome looking hippie shop. Found exciting earrings, met an awesome saleslady who asked to use my lighter and then bummed me a couple smokes. I was quite fond of her.
Uhm, what else?
Ooh, I was thinking while I was on the bus back to school that if I were to be an insect, I'd probably be a lady bug. Mainly because they're pretty, but no one considers them beautiful next to a butterfly, and most people fear that they may be highly poisonous. I dunno, it made sense in my head.

Schools pretty alright, there might be a snow day tomorrow. I'm thinking of skipping my classes tomorrow either way because I need to get some assignments done. Yes, I do realize that the fact that I need to do assignments and am instead writing on here is clearly not very responsible, but I feel like I write best when I should be doing works.

LOL, I had a lot of fun having a FB war with Ginger. She'd remembered my password from when we were in elementary school, and managed to get onto my FB and change my status to silly shits about tits and penises. Or something like that. So, I tried to get on her FB, but couldn't figure out her password, but remembered her hotmail password and was able to change her FB password thus. I then proceeded to write silly shits on her FB and changed her gender to be male. Her friend started talking to her and I told them that it wasn't her, and a friendship has blossomed between us. He's pretty cool and we spent the first night talking till 4 in the morning. It was highly entertaining.

ACH, the greatest thing in the world right now is this cupcake scented air freshener. I've been spraying this stuff everywhere. SO GOOD. I figured it was a good substitute for washing my sheets this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment