Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Am Invincible

So apparently sleep is not gonna happen right now, because the guys whose room I'm in now saw the blog post I was writing and decided that they deserved an entire post dedicated to them. Here I go:
I am in the room of short asian man V, and crazy tall (handsome) white man (Jackass). I don't quite now what it is I'm supposed to say about them, they're pretty great. I love hanging out with them, despite the constant berating I get at their hands. There's a lot of comfortable chill times in here, we sit around doing homework, they occasionally join me out for a smoke, etc. They're sitting around talking about white boy's "torpedo dick" and how they're sure the second I see it, I'll fuck him. Yeah, these are the people I spend my time with.
As I did say, I'm fairly tired and thinking isn't working for me so much. (Pretty sure that's grammaticality incorrect). Wow, this is hard. (Lol, that's what she said).

INTERVIEW TIMEEE!
White Boy
Favorite Color: Transparent
Favorite Class: Math
Favorite Position: Reverse German Chestnut Oyster
Favorite Food: V
Favorite Roommate: Not V
Favorite Band: Radiohead
Sexual Orientation: Questionable
Bedtime: 4 in the AM

Short Asian Man (V):
Favorite Color:Red
Favorite Class: Biology
Favorite Position: Dirty Dutch Sanchez Superman Angry Pirate
(V likes it crazy, white boy beware)
Favorite Food: Pizzas
Favorite Roommate: Ottawaians
Favorite Band: Japanese Music
Sexual Orientation: Tree Cross Dresser/Necrophilic Cross Dresser
Bedtime: 10 PM (This is a Lie)

That's basically them in a nutshell ;)
Aren't they the most greatest of them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment