Sunday, November 28, 2010

Madness May Meet Medieval Magic

Tee hee, alliteration truly does float my boat. It gets me off, you know?

Lol, I'm in a really good mood and I don't know why. Well, I suppose I do know why, but there are multiple reasons for it. Basically, ginger came to visit, and we spent Saturday night together, reminiscing a bit, getting really drunk, talking, etc. Then my floor mate offered us weed and we're like, sure, why not? And got fucked (thankfully not literally, I've been doing that too much) out of our minds, and visited her friend who goes to Laurier, but he and his friends were really stupid (due to bad intoxication) and I wasn't pleased. I dragged her away from it with mutters of "I don't like this" and we finally left them. Got back to my residence, talked with people, played smash brothers (?[the video game thing]), and came back to my room, where we attempted to watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, but we weren't sober enough to enjoy it and so instead fell asleep. Hahah, it was fun. Oh, and she found out about my blog. Cause it's in my favorites bar, and she was on the laptop and saw it and was all like "When'd you start blogging? I can't believe you never told me!"... I didn't mean to hide it from her, I just didn't think she'd be interested, you know?
Oh well.

Uhm, right, I was saying why I'm in such a good mood. So, right, there was her visiting, there was blondie giving everyone copies of the pictures she's printed off, she gave him a picture of me, him and crippled ginger in this cute hug thingy, even better? He's already put the picture up on his wall. *Sigh* Anndddd, he bought this sweater because I told him it looked good on him! Oh gosh, I am actually the most pathetic person I know. I don't even feel like being all happy now.

But I will continue listing all the reasons I was in a good mood. So there were those two, and then the fact that blondie gave me awesome pictures of all of us for me to put up on my floor, including a matching one of his :P and this great one of me and her, and the floor meeting, which made me happy too. We all gathered around and discussed important issues

Ooh, before I forget, last night, theres one specific detail that entertained me to no end. When we were going into my residence building, there was this group of guys outside the door asking for condoms. As we pass, the first ask ginger, and shes sympathetically says no. They look at me, about to ask and I wave it off, telling them not to even bother asking. As soon as I say this, they all burst out laughing, and joking to each other that it must mean "she doesn't get railed a lot, eh?!".
First of all, I can quite frankly guarantee that, considering their appearances and personalities, I have had more condom-requiring situations than they have.
Second of all, what moron actually thinks that a girl would be insulted by a comment like that? Do they really think that a comment like that will get them what they want? I mean, really?

Meh, back to the floor meeting. We were talking about important issues like secret Santa (which had to be called "secret holiday gift giving" to make it politically correct), chipping in for a "holiday" gift for our floor mom, and the quiet hour schedule for exam month. Oh shit, exams are coming up soon. Fuck.
Should probably start studying for those, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment