Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's About Time To Throw In The Towel

Last one for tonight, I swear.

As per usual, I'm in his room right now. With his roommate. He's doing laundry, so I'm just working on his bed. His roommate turns to me and says "You know what would be cute?".
"No, what?"
"Him and her (this girl on our floor)"
-Silence-
"What don't you think so?"
"Uhm, yeah, sure, I suppose." -Silence-
"I'm kinda sad you don't agree with me."
"Really? How have you not noticed that I have a huge crush on him?"
"Oh. I don't think he notices you."
"Yeah, I know."

I had to leave the room to cry a little bit into the ottawaian's arms, but only after begging the roommate not to say anything to him. I'm pretty sure he will though. Fuck my life.

I just feel so stupid at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment