Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can We Pretend?

I did something really stupid today. Well, I actually did a number of stupid things today, but one really stupid thing. Oh god. Uhm, kay, well as I wrote last night, we did the beer pong tournament today, starting at 12 in the afternoon. It went on till about 7, but we kept on drinking till like, I don’t even know when. So one of the beer pong rules was “Shut out, butt out” which means that if while you’re playing, you don’t sink anything, you have to go streaking. Guess what? Me and my teammate didn’t sink ANYTHING first game. Guess what that means? Yup, we had to go streaking. So we convinced everyone to let us wait till we were more drunk and finally at about 5 we were forced to do it. My teammate was really self-conscious and refused to do it, so they let us go with panties but no bra. She still refused so the brit and tall white boy went with me. Them in their boxers, me in my panties. With everyone watching. As we ran a lap around our residence. In the snow. Tall white boy is a dick, by the way. And there are a number of reasons for this statement.

First of all, when we were all running, he pushed me into the fucking snow. I was practically nude, freezing cold, and suddenly doing a faceplant in the snow. Not pleased.

Second of all, when we were both really drunk, me and him were chilling in his room and he was all like “Shall we do this?”. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about at first, but then it hit me and I was suddenly even more confused because I could’ve sworn he wasn’t interested or attracted to me. He then went on to ask about my “love” for him, because apparently he too was been checking my blog (wtf? how does everyone end up reading this?) and I told him how it was a crush, and I was over it cause he’d been a huge dick to me for the past little while. Anyways, after this.. discussion, we started making out and that lead to sex. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, he was too drunk to keep his dick up, so we stopped pretty quickly. I can’t believe I did that. Part of me is just thinking how he used me because he knew how I had a crush on him, and thus figured I’d be down for it. Meanwhile, the other part of me is mad at myself for kinda enjoying it. For kinda wanting to be with him. I don’t know, I’m trying to figure this out for myself as I write it here. I hate him so much for fucking around with me right now. Pun intended.

Back to the streaking thing, all the girls and a couple of the guys were pretty cool about it. They came up to me afterwards and were all like, dude, you’ve got balls. Or, that took guts, I respect you for that. And that was pretty cool. But then there were the jackasses who were all like, I saw your tits. And, “I didn’t recognize you with your clothes on”. Ugh, yeah, just a ton of stupid shit like that. I was displeased, but I suppose it was to be expected.

Those are the two main stupid things for today. OH SHIT, WAIT.

So this girl “Asthma”, on our floor, got really wasted tonight. And she, like me, is a huge slut when intoxicated. So me and this guy were trying to get her to go to bed so we could all go for foods. She started hitting on both of us. She sucked his finger to prove how she didn’t have a gag reflex. Then she locked me in her room and asked me to kiss her. I was kinda drunk too, so I did. But I didn’t want to do anything with her. But she was determined. She pushed me onto the bed and took her shirt off and, thankfully, the guy tried to get in then, so I managed to get away and ran out the door. That was crazy shits.

Oh, and I got in a fight with my mom. She was all like, "You need to be responsible, and I don't want you working cashier jobs and stuff like that. You have to find a good job that has to do with your field." "Uh, mum, there is no part time work I can do that's in my field right now. I'm in first year uni." She was irksome and hard to deal with. I got frustrated quickly. She then proceeded to tell me to "Maybe minor in something useful." Gee, thanks mum, so glad you're supporting me in my studies of the arts. I greatly appreciate it. Bitch.

Kay, yeah, I think that’s the majority of the stupidity of the day. I’m gonna sign off here and probably write more soontimes cause I am le tired, and not in the mood to dwell on icky matters.

Yes, I just said "icky". Is that a problem?

2 comments:

  1. Girl.... you are a walking episode of some prime time drama. That, or I have been watching too much Grey's Anatomy (probably a combination).

    What is... your uh.. major? Perhaps you should put up a piggy bank, and every time someone says something mean to you they have to put money in it or you will describe every last awful detail you can about them to your readers. Or maybe just me. Because then maybe someday I can kick their ass. I can use them as a dirty rotten character in one of my novels (OK, so I may never write a novel, but perhaps a short story?).

    I digress, I'm good at that. I bet you have beautiful boobs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I've never streaked, it's on my bucket list. So you're one up on me.

    Much love always,
    Vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think we're all in this drama, it's called LIFE. My plot just gets a lot more twisted.
    I'm majoring in English, I want to teach one day. I hope. And I figured I was already talking shit about everyone on here :P I think you could totally write a novel. It'd be awesome and I'd read it all in one day.
    I like the piggy bank idea, I can tell them one insult costs 50 cents and then just watch the cash flow in :)

    Streaking is... interesting. Definitely worth experiencing. Fairly interesting when done in the middle of winter.

    ReplyDelete