Friday, January 21, 2011

Quiz!

So, I found this random quiz thingy on facebook, and I was bored, and here is the byproduct.

Are you ready for some questions that you barely find in other surveys?

Urm, sure?

You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, any problems?

I hope not, we talked it over and I'm hoping it's all good now.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name starts with J, M, C or L?

J: yes, L: yes, M: yes, & C: probably

Are you currently reading a book?

Trying to, do textbooks count?

What is your current annoyance?

Essays.

Say something to the person you like?

Please jump off a bridge :)

Are you someone who worries too often?

Sometimes, depends on my mood, really.

Would you ever take someone back after they cheated on you?

Doubtful.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hated?

Yupp.

Do you have any siblings?

Little sister.

What did you do last night?

Watched a movie, tried to do work stuffs etc.

Have you kissed anyone on the lips in the last 48 hours?

No, but chances are that'll change in another 48 hours.

Does it matter if your bf/gf smokes?

Not in the slightest :)

Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?

Better question: Do I know anyone who doesn’t drink a lot?

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?

Why not? Sweats are comfy :D

What color are your eyes?

Hazel?

Who is the last male you talked to through a text?

My FB

Female?

Blondie

Do you remember your dreams?

Sometimes, I wish I could remember all of them though.

Does anyone think you are a bitch?

Probably. Most likely.

Did you wake up before 8am this morning?

LAWL.

Did you speak to your father today?

Nope.

Do you miss your past?

Ehhh, not really.

Have you ever skipped school?

LAWL.

Do you get mad easily?

Mostly when I’m around family, around other people, I’m generally more easygoing.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?

Yeah, it’s funneh.

Top 3 Hottest Celebrities?

Johnny Depp.

Last thing you purchased?

Food? Breakfast.

Stuff? Thongs.

What was your last bruise from?

Hahahahahha, sex on the bathroom floor.

What color is your hair?

Currently black.

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?

Repeatedly.

Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?

More than likely.

Have you ever searched for your own house on Google Earth?

Countless times, I look to see if the picture changes :P

Who is the ugliest person that you know?

I don’t think I know any truly ugly people.

Do any of your top friends have a tongue ring?

Yesh.

Do any of your top friends have a nose ring?

Yesh.

When will be the next time you text someone?

Dunno, when I need to talk to someone?

How much money did you spend today?

20ish?

What will you be doing tomorrow?

Partying, drinking, partying, playing beer pong, having a "girl's night" etc.

Have you ever cried while in the shower?

Often.

Is your best friend a slut?

Sometimes.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?

I don’t know them personally, but I heard rumors of their existence.

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Woke up.

What are you looking forward to right now?

January 28th: MASQUERAVE!!!

Do you miss someone?

Plenty of people. Namely the great townspeople of Richmond Hill.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?

I’d hide my shit better and avoid getting caught by my parents.

Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?

I have feelings for them as friends?

Have you ever ran away?

Yeah, it was a great experience.

Truth or dare always turns sexual, doesn't it?

That’s basically the reason it’s played.

Do you like being single?

Only when I’m in a relationship.

Do you want any children?

Not particularly, no.

Would you ever get your nipples pierced?

Possibly.

Have you ever been asked out?

Yesh.

Where was your default picture taken?

At a party.

Is there anyone who you can talk to for a long time and not get bored?

Yup, we do it often.

What color shirt are you wearing?

Dark blue (dark blue, have you ever been alone in a crowded room?)

Do you make up nicknames for people?

Not often, but it’s been done.

If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?

A birdy. A pretty birdy. A pretty birdy who could fly.

Something you do a lot?

Sleep? Dream? Breathe?

What’s your favourite type of food?

Yummy food :)

When was the last time you cried?

Last night.

How many people do you talk to that you dont see often?

A fair number, I still talk to a bunch of RH friends.

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?

Their eyes, and if I like talking with them.

1 comment: