Wednesday, January 26, 2011

They Weren’t Kidding

When they said that the only guys worth dating are either taken or gay. So just as I turned off my laptop and was about to head out, I saw my friend sitting at the table and went to say hey to him. I already knew he was gay, so that was no big deal, but he was with this guy, and I didn’t recognize him at first, but then I remembered he was one of the guys I’d met in the classics lounge when I was taking Latin. He would help me with understanding it a couple times, and I remember how I’d thought he was pretty cool and how I wouldn’t mind dating a guy like him. When I saw them hanging out together I was a bit confused, figured they were just friends, so I asked how they’d met. The glow office. I swear, this is why there are so many lonely girls. THE GOOD GUYS ARE ALL GAY.

Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment