Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Lonely

You know what?
This is stupid. Why should I give up something so dear to me, something I like doing, something I hope to look back at fondly when I'm older, because of some idiot's dissatisfaction? Exactly, I shouldn't. And no, this isn't because I'm desperate for attention, or because I want people to know about my life, though, I do enjoy when friendly strangers stumble upon my safehaven and leave little thoughts or bits of advice. It's plainly and simply because I like writing. And I like writing somewhere I can access from anywhere.

Yeah, sure, if you're reading this V, go ahead and till him, I know I would. I would totally tell one of my friends if I somehow found out that one of my other friends was struggling with feelings for the other friend. I mean, isn't that what friends are for? For screwing each other over? Sure, this is bitchy, but guess what? It's my space to be bitchy. It's where I'm allowed to bitch about people, about places, about things. It's my space to be creative, to be happy, to be calm, to be whatever the fuck I want to be. Yes, I am over what happened, I'm kinda confused as to why I was actually mad to begin with, but that's irrelevant. It appears I've completely destroyed the friendship I had with both of them, and to be honest, I don't really care right now. Like, sure, I wish we could go back to being the friends we were before, but I guess we weren't really real friends. If that makes any sense? I mean, if our "friendship" could turn to ignoring each other in the halls, can you really say we were friends? And to think, it only took a week to fall apart completely. Kinda depressing. I wish I could say "I have enough friends, I won't miss you two" but I feel like that would be a lie. Like, is it even possible for a person to have "too many" friends? Doubtful.

At any rate, I've decided I am going to keep on writing. I guess I just need to be more careful. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. ::applause:: Keep writing! If you don't write, I would have to find another way to stalk you... so please don't make me work that hard ;) I kid I kid. Good for you!

    I think I am going to start another blog and make it anonymous so no one knows it's me. That way I can rant all I want. I completely understand why you write on the internet instead of in a book. And if it means anything to ya, I enjoy your thoughts and feeling like I am a tiny part of your life.

    Sincerely,
    Vi

    ReplyDelete