Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dude, Willy Wonka's Online

Uhm, so, basically, my cat is the absolute cutest thing in the whole wide world.
Like, no competition, hands down, THE cutest thing alive.

She was sitting in my lap, and decided to stick her head under my sweater, and proceeded to fall alseep like that. Then, there was a plastic bag on the floor, and she realized it was crumply, and started wrestling with it. And when I tried to help her out of the plastic, she started wrestling with me. But she knew we were playing, so her claws didn't come out once, and she only pretended to bite.

I <3 my baby.

Asides from that, the weather is gorgeous, can't wait for summer to come. Though, to be honest, I feel slightly conflicted in that regards. I want school to be out, but I don't want it to be summer. My parents are sending me and my sister to Iran for the entire summer with my daddy. Mom can't come cause of work, and so the three of us will be spending two months together exploring Iran. This means I need to spend my only two free months (before I move away to university) away from the people that I actually want to be around. And then as soon as I go to uni, I'm away from my parents, but also away from everyone that matters. AND I'll be away from my baby. *Sigh*.

Life is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment