Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To No Good

We got a puppy yesterday. I want to name him Fish, but they won't let. I'm ok with Ozzy too.
But yeah, I was all excited cause he's really cute, and so energetic and playful. I woke up at 6 in the morning cause of him and didn't even mind. That's how cute he is. Granted, my cat hates him, but that's only to be expected.
So today, my parents came home with a cage. And a collar. Apparently, my parents are all keen on having a "good dog". So, we need to go through this training process which basically consists of sticking a 6 week old puppy in a cage, putting a collar on him, and ignoring his cries. I was just crying cause of it and my parents think I'm being melodramatic.
I hate this.

I suppose it makes sense that you would put a dog in a cage, but, I mean, he's just a baby! We've already taken him from his mother, couldn't we at least cuddle him and treat him like the baby he is for a little bit before training him? Yeah, I guess it was melodramatic to cry about it, but you should have seen him. He was in the cage, crying, trying to get out, and looking at you with those eyes. It was torture.

Currently, I'm conversing with my friend about love, and whether or not it exists, which is interesting. Apparently, he's been in love.
Not sure how I feel about the concept. It's got to exist though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment