Friday, April 9, 2010

The Worst Part About Crying in the Shower

Is not being able to wipe away your tears.

Haha, random (awkward) encounter today. At the gym, I ran into my ex boyfriend's best friend. At first I wasn't sure how I knew her, then it clicked and I regretted calling her over. Ughhh, that was uncomfortable. Especially because we were both pretending like nothing had ever happened, but we both knew inside, so we were secretly icky with each other. Yeah, girls are retarded.
However, we of the female species maintain that we ARE NOT nearly as retarded as those of the male species. It is fact, it is proven, and I happen to believe it with the whole of my being.

Uhm, moving on, I think I'm reverting back to my old routine, I want to stick to it this time. I'm actually trying to work on the weight thing (because that would probably assist the self-esteem thing).

Lastly, besides being angry and wanting to scream, I just realized (again) that I'm leaving here soon. Very soon. I'll move away a good hour's drive away, and I won't need to deal with any of the unpleasantness found in -- (my town).
And while we're on the general topic of anger and frustration, I'd like to mention to you that it'd be pleasant if you didn't interfere with how me and my best friend talk with each other. She understands perfectly well what my "get over it" was regarding. Thank you kindly :)

I lied one more thing. "Ughh" and "Uhm" and "Rawr" and "Urg" and all those words ARE WORDS. So it'd be greatly appreciated if spellcheck would FUCK OFF.

That is all :)
I'm contemplating watching Precious tonight. Hrmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment