Saturday, April 3, 2010

Your Hair Was Long, When We First Met

You are,
My Sweetest,
Downfall.


<3 Regina Spektor.

Uhm, yeah, false alarm.
Apparently I'm not upset, and the cycle isn't over. I'm still waiting in line, but I'm also still talking to the chick from science class.
Haha, actually, I'm quite amused by the situation. I was still mad at him, but it's ok now, and I get it. It's just funny now.
He didn't want to end it after all, he wasn't tired of dealing with me (or so he says), he just wants me to get tesed for AIDs. I know, sexually transmitted diseases aren't a joke, not to be laughed at; I just can't help it. It's amusing, and so I will laugh. Only problem is that now I have to do that icky, icky, test.
Bleh.
Ah well, we will end this post in fits of laughter, and proceed with our lives.
Happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment