Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Bad He Doesn’t Sparkle

Hahaha, so, my friend thinks he looks like a vampire (apparently you’ve got “fangs”), ANNDD, he was afraid of the sun today. Hmmmmm. She suggests I throw sparkles at him. Which I just so happen to have in my presence (convenient, no?). Mmmm, I do enjoy being with him (I wasn’t gonna do the play by play mushy teenager talk, but this is necessary).

No, I change my mind, it’s not (as it will only inflate his ego).

Uhm, on another note, I absolutely hate my parents right now. Moms not talking to anyone right now (I don’t even know why she’s angry this time) and dad’s a creepy stalker jackass. Fucking came to check up on me today! I mean, honestly? I got so pissed off, it was so uncalled for. Then, he had the balls to yell at me when I got home. UGHHHHH. -_-.

On a brighter note, I can finally have a good nights’ rest tonight. All the most recent projects and tests are done with right now, so I get a nice break for a little bit, and then I get to work on a couple thousand more projects this weekend. I do not like school work. ANNDDD, I’m still sore from the gym on Monday (that’s what we get for actually trying to have a serious workout).

So far my biggest mistake, is when I did it all for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment