Thursday, May 14, 2009

Am I Really the Only One in the World?

No. I'm not.

But he makes me feel like I am. Like theres no one else who is of any importance whatsoever. I love it... and him. But I don't want to say that yet. It's too soon, and all I know for sure is that it's more then "like"... does that mean it's love??

Moving on.. I had an incredible swim practice today. We spent the whole two hours that we were supposed to be swimming just talking. About everything and anything. It was awsomeness. I started talking about him and how I couldn't wait for them all to meet him, and my coach got all excited and was like "I can't wait to see the guy that's making you so happy!" and I was like "AWW!!" and we hugged and ran off into the sunset.

No.
Not really.
But close enough.

Uhmm, despite the fact that already, all I've wrote was about him, I still have one extra tidbit of writing about him then I'll move on.
Turns out, my boyfriend doesn't know anything about being turned on. You don't get the urge to TICKLE someone when they tease you. You get the urge to do SOMETHING to them.. or with them, not tickle them.
Gosh darn it.
Figures, it's just my luck that I find a guy that respects me.
Shiesh.

Uhmm.. I was gonna say something else, but I forget what it was.. and it probably wasn't that important anyways because it was just going to be an attempt at me thinking of something other than him. Which isn't that interesting. So meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment