Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hmm.. Is The Answer "I Love You"?

I'm so tempted to write everything that happened last night, but I don't want to get in the habit of writing down every detail of every time we see each other.
It was incredible, I can tell you that.
We met up at my house, walked to Starbucks, then headed back to my house to "watch TV" again.
It was pleasant.

I'm afraid I'm pushing too far though, like, I'm ok with doing anything, but he doesn't want to go too far. He's got this like.. iron self control, and I feel bad breaking it sometimes.

I'm loving everything we're doing.. I love when he kinda, takes control. But I want to give back as much as I get. He keeps giving, doing things that feel good for me, and says that he enjoys it, and won't let me do anything in return. He's all strict about how "I can do anything as long as his pants stay on", which means I can't really do anything.
Well, no.
I can.
But not alot.
Rawr.

I can't believe how much I love being with him.. he's.. addicting.
I actually didn't want him to ever leave when we were together last night.

I need to meet his parents.
It's scary how much I think that they won't like me.
I want to go up to them and say:
"I'm in love with your son. Can he be mine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment