Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let Me Scream Till Your Ears Bleed

Is it absolutely necessary for my parents to yell at each other every day? For there to be some sort of argument, or some sort of fight?

Is that what love is? You see these old, married couples, always bickering, and you think.. is that what I'm signing up for?

My grandma, on my dads side, is coming to Canada this weekend, and she's staying with us for a couple months. My dads all excited, cause he hasn't seen her since his dad died. So he's spending the day cleaning up the house, and would appreciate some help. My mom is only insistent that we leave the house at 4:30, so she can see her sister, who she sees at least twice a week anyways.

Obviously, my dad has a right to be upset with my mom after how she's treating him. Thing is, when I mentioned this to her, she made like she was the victim. Like we were being unfair to her. I thought it was ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment