Monday, May 11, 2009

Quantity Owns Quality Anyways

“Why Hello there” I say to the constellations above. I feel light and blissful as the stars each take a hold of my joints. Gently, they lift me up and we float to the moon. I look around as Orion waves hello. The glittering stars blink and the satellites in the atmosphere disintegrate… they cease to exist as I float happily. My simple flight ends quickly as my feet touch the surface of the moon. In the distance I see a figure, seated at a round table. She peels an apple and cores it too. As I approach, she offers me both the single strand of apple peel and the discarded core. I am touched, as it is an honor to receive any kind of gift from a being who is seated lonely at a round table. Or so I have been told. The moment my fingers connect with the remains of the apple, I start and sit up in my bed. I seem to be awake, and yet, the apple peel is in my hand.

In case you haven't noticed.. I'm just posting a bunch of stuff I had written down from before, cause I didn't get around to posting them when I actually wrote them.

No comments:

Post a Comment