Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't Make Me Come Down There

Oh My Goodness.

I've been meaning to sit and right this entry since last night, but my parents kicked me off the computer, then I had swim practice in the morning and fell asleep afterwards, when I got home, till about.. now.
Alright, I know this entry is gonig to be kinda "all over the place" but I just want to write everything down, before I forget, which I hope I don't. Ever.

So, last night, I was on a date with him. We went to this coffee shop type food place and we sat around there for a couple hours. The plan was to have some food there, then go over to his friend's house so I could a) meet the friend, b) get approval from the friend, and c) hang out with him and the friend. But because my parents were.. arg.. and because my boyfriend decided to side with my parents, that didn't happen. Which was kinda lame, but urned out alright anyways.
Our time at the food place was pretty funny. I had had some food before leaving the house, so I wasn't hungry. However, he was intent on being gentlemanly, so he wanted me to eat something with him. While he was ordering, he ordered something with bacon on it, something I don't eat. He kept insisting that I eat something, so after I noticed what he ordered, I said fine. He also got a hot chocolate, with whipped cream on top. We got th ehot chocolate, and sat at our table waiting for food. I dipped my finger in the whipped cream, and offered him the finger, then had some myself. By the time the whipped cream was done, the food was there. He offered me some, and I laughed. "Nope. Can't eat bacon :)". He got slightly pissed at himself, but I was laughing so much that I guess it made him laugh as well. He ate his food, while we shared the hot chocolate (that I had said I wasn't going to touch.. so much for self control).

So, after food, we decided to walk, very slowly, towards my house. It was really nice, we were holding hands and listening to his music. Very pleasant. Then, although I did see it coming, he decided to "surprise" me and gave me his lip virginity (he gave me his first kiss). I was like.. AWWWWW!! and we continued walking. Very happily.

We passed by one of my friend's streets, so we decided to stop and say hello, thus introducing him to another of my friends. Apparently, it was awkward. But I don't think so, so meh.
We finally got to my house, and he immediately won over my parents. My mom loved him, and my dad acknowledged him, so that was good.
For some unkown reason, my parents decided to be ok with us being upstairs, alone. They were all downstairs, watching a movie, so me and him went into the guest room (which we call "the toy room"), turned on the TV, and proceeded to make out. He was determined to find me a "first", something he would be the first to do with me, and settled on being my first "spiderman kiss". This consisted of him lying on the bed, on his back, his head dangling over the side, and me kissing him, while on the floor, facing him. It was interesting.

Haha, I had a bit of fun teasing him too. I would put my face really close to him, like I was going to kiss him, and he would come in for a kiss and I would move away. I would laugh, he would pout, then he would do the same thing to me.

I felt kinda bad, because I kinda turned him on. Alot. And because he is insistent on taking it slowly, I couldn't really help him out at all. Granted, I wasn't making it any easier either, I straddled him at one point, made him grab my boob at another point and periodically tried to slip my hand down his pants. It was amusing.
Oddly enough, he turned me on as well. I don't know why that would be odd, but it's just.. him. He's such an innocent type of guy, I was kinda surprised when I noticed that I was just as aroused as he was. I think it was the neck thing that did it. It seems that my neck and ear are more sensitive then my lips. I loved when he would kiss my neck, or bite my ear. Even when he would just hug me from behind, and it lead to him breathing on my neck, it turned me on. Mmmmm.
I didn't want him to leave, but he had to eventually, at around 11 his sister came to pick him up. We were still upstairs, and spent a good five minutes saying goodbye. This consisted of more kissing (which, as it turns out, is easier for us to do while we're lying down, cause of the height difference) and hugging, while I was standing on the tips of my toes.

I can't wait to see him again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment