Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Praying to a God That I Don't Believe In

We had a fight last night.
Well, kinda.. it wasn't so much a fight as it was both of us saying stupid stuff and feeling bad about it.
It doesn't matter though, cause we got over it. Then we had our usual late night phone call, where we sat in a comfortable silence the majority of the time. I loved it.

I'm tryng to get more comfrotable telling him "I love you". We've started saying it, yes, it is soon, but it felt right. Hearing him say it anyways. For some reason, it sounds empty, and hollow when I say it. I'm working on it, practicing.

I'm also learning how to knit. Just thought I would share that with you.
My friend wanted to learn to knit so he could make a sweater for his girlfriend, but he gave up and I thought I would give it a try. I suck at it.

I can't wait for this weekend. I get to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment