Monday, May 18, 2009

Raw and Unedited Thoughts

he liked feeling me up.
he wanted to take off my bra.
i love the feeling of his lips on my neck.
i could've orgasmed from that alone.
i need to find out what he likes.. and soon.
i don't like that he knows my weakness and i dont know his. arg.

I don't remember when I wrote that.. probably the night of. He told me one of the things he likes. The ear. Excellent.
I felt like a total bitch today though. I don't know whats wrong with me, I just felt so.. insensitive. We got into our first argument today. I didn't like it. I liked that he was speaking openly with me, but it felt weird to tell him how I felt about some of the stuff. Like, I didn't mind talking to him about it, I was just scared that he would judge me based on what I was saying. So, I decided to end it with a simple "That's your opinion."

Oh my goodness, forgot to mention. My best friend MIGHT be pregnant. We highly doubt it, but it's possible. We want to wait to see if she gets her period this month, if she doesn't we'll get her to do a pregnancy test. I'm sure it's nothing. She's just worried cause they didn't use a condom and she's been feeling kinda sick lately. I'm sure it's fine. I hope.

One last thing: I feel bad. I've been pushing the whole physical thing with him so much that I'm practically insistent on it now. All this after having promised to back off a bit.
Ughhh. I will back off. I will stop pushing it. I'm going to let him go at his own pace.

Or try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment